I added a site to my "Blogs I Surf" section. I stumbled across this blog called Free Range Kids and get so delighted each time I stop over to read a post.
If you are bored and surfing the internet stop over and check out some of the funny posts about how our society is changing the way we raise our kids. This is a topic I am very passionate about but don't really feel I have the right to rant about the way "we" raise our kids nowadays when I have a defective special challenging child who makes me look like the worst mother in the world child who takes the meaning free range to a whole new level.
I get so worked up about the subject I start researching real estate in Finland.
Stop over and give it a read and let me know what you think. The philosophy behind her blog, not real estate in Finland. Well, you can do that too if you want.




