twitter


* Update * I updated the link to the party page. 

A family friend sells Party 31 products and graciously volunteered to forgo commission in order for me to raise money for our charity. How sweet is that?! I tried to get her to find a way to make some profit but she insisted on donating all of it since it was for a good cause and btw she wouldn't do it for just anyone.  How sweet is that?!  I am excited because I've wanted a good reason to buy some personalized products. I thought when I was pregnant with a boy it wouldn't matter if his name wasn't common but apparently, it matters. Dane is always looking at the personalized spinners in stores hoping one day he'll see his name. It's pitiful. Anyway, how fun is it to have something unique?!

If you are interested in buying some fun products and in turn donating to our cause in the process we'd be honored! The special of the month is spend $31 and get a purse 50% off.  To say thank you, I will blindly and randomly choose someone who has placed an order to win the hostess credit I will receive as the official host to the book party.

Click here to go to the page Kim set up for you to order online or view a catalog digitally. I have copies of the catalog and order forms for those of you who are lucky enough to be accosted by me in person asking for orders. Kidding, sort of. :)

I hope to get a lot of orders not just for our charity but as a thank you for Kim too.  She will at least earn some volume credit from Party 31 by having orders placed. Click here to learn more about Party 31.

Thank you thank you thank you Kim!

0 comments: