I have had so much on my plate lately that I can blame no one but myself. I have a lot of great ideas and then I'll commit my self to some of those ambitious ideas and before I know it I'm overwhelmed. Randy loves it when they almost always will end up involving him somehow. I've had to cry uncle a few times in the last two weeks and I've been so appreciative of my sisters and parents for coming to my rescue. My boys are at the movies right now with their Aunt Donna and it has given me some much needed peace in the house and time to get some things done.
I have so many things I'd love to post about the activity going on around here so we'll see how much time I can manage to steal to be able to do so in the coming days. Until then, here is a sneak peak at what I did last night.






April 04, 2011
I just found your blog and became a follower. You have a beautiful family! Erin
www.healthybranscoms.com