twitter


Last Saturday night I hosted a wine tasting at our house. My friend Lisa's sister was trained by the Master of Wine in the US and has instructed us at a wine tasting back in 2007 at Lisa's house. We decided it was time for a refresher! 

I was super excited to host and found some fun accessories to go on our table.  The trinkets for the glasses were a gift from New Years.
This is what we took notes on - so cute!
I had an assortment of seriously funny coasters too!

I got a nice bottle of wine as a hostess gift and this adorable tile platter. I'm so spoiled with such great friends!
We had four white wine and four red wines to try with eight different food pairings. It was all so much yummy goodness!
We had huge belly laughs all night!
(Doris, Christon, Abbe)

 (Me, Cheryl, Kathleen, Lisa)
 (Amelia)
We even celebrated our friend Tammy's birthday!
(Kathie)
Stephanie was just fabulous and generous of her time to give our wine tasting instruction.
 (Me, Cheryl)

It was a perfect girls night out event!
Thanks Stephanie!
(Stephanie, Lisa)

We had two sets of sisters at the wine tasting! Stephanie and Lisa and Christon and Abbe.
My only sister in town this weekend was taking care of my niece and doesn't drink much wine, otherwise, we would have had three sets!


0 comments: