I can't grow long locks of shiny, flowing hair. I want to very badly.
I went to Chad Friday and told him I'm real close to being ready to go dramatically different. I'm just not sure I'm there yet. I used to go in and say, do what you think would be fabulous. When I'd show up I'd never know exactly how I'd look when I left. I would get highlights to the point where a person referred to me as a blonde. I would try different short styles because as soon as my hair got long enough to go limp he'd be cutting it off again. I lost a lot of hair after Declan died and I stopped cutting it short once he was able to manage it for me in a style. After all that, I somehow got attached to long hair when if starting growing out - well, as long as mine will get.
I said I could handle two inches and layers knowing he'd do right by what I really needed (and probably cut more than 2 inches off).
I love what he did and the color turned out great! I've put on 15 pounds in the last year and I'm not feeling great about myself physically so I needed a pick me up. It's hard when you gain ugly weight in your face to find a good style. It doesn't help that I have gray hair too that needs covering!
I know all this stuff has little importance in the big picture but every once in a while a girl needs to have a moment to be superficial even if it is to just distract herself from all the other noise.
I know all this stuff has little importance in the big picture but every once in a while a girl needs to have a moment to be superficial even if it is to just distract herself from all the other noise.






April 26, 2011
I think your hair looks great.... just sad I noticed yours and not Carol's :) Now I need to book an appt.