twitter


I volunteered to be the party planner for my niece's birthday party.  The task at hand was to do a party that could live up to the standard my sister Michele set with my other niece's (Emily) 7th birthday party (a party I wasn't able to attend nor did anyone show me photos of).  So, I used my imagination and the rave reviews from Emily's party.  All that matter to me was for Mira and her friends to have a fabulous time so that the rest was just accessories.


The girls had a blast! They dressed up, made jewelry, dressed up again, walked the runway, traded jewelry, crowns, and dresses and then walked the runway again for over an hour swapping dresses a dozen times. They were so sweet!

This was their table.

Weren't the cupcakes cute!? This came from the new Kupcake shop downtown.

I bought this cute makeup and accessories kit for Mira and her friends, expensed it to the party and then told Mira her Mom bought it for her. She was soooo proud of it!

This dress was a special gift for her at the party from her Mom. She LOVES Princess and the Frog and wanted the dress from the movie.

Mira loved everything she got.

Mira and her Mom


I took Mira shopping for her Birthday outfit and a few other clothes and accessories. She has great taste in fashion just like her Aunt Linda. ;)

Happy Birthday Mira!

0 comments: