twitter


Cookout at Donna & Ray's to launch the summer season with their first pool party of 2010.

Watching my boys have a lot of fun in the water for four hours straight!

As always the floaties were a big hit!

For the first time in their life I could sit on the patio while the boys swam and not worry about their safety. There was no fighting either!


It was a great day but I sure missed my sister Michele and her family.


Even Randy had fun - although his expression never changes!

3 comments:

  1. Great photos! And who doesn't love a great summer kick off?!

    Amy H

  1. Loved the pic of Randy! Megan has decided to beat last year's pool record and try for an 8 hour marathon this year. Can't wait to be there!

  1. OMG, I wish I could have been there too! The pool and back yard looked just beautiful! and Randy's expression of joy, PRICELESS!

    Get over here soon! luv, Anita