twitter


I have wanted to do a shoot downtown for a long time and I was so excited and not surprised with my friend Christi asked for this location. I have been super excited about photographing her kiddos.  I imagined for about five minutes I was working for Vogue magazine photographing such easy subjects on the downtown streets. I'm a city girl by heart so this photo shoot was my love affair with city. Even if the city is tiny.

I've known Christi for forever it seems. She was my first "mom friend". We were pregnant at the same time twice although I didn't know her until our oldest were one year old. My first memory of her was telling her she had my baby! The stork was to bring me a baby girl named Chloe. Christi is the best kind of friend. The kind you can call 24/7 and she'd drop anything to be by your side and has.

Enough already! Bring on the photos!












0 comments: