twitter


I am promoting my husbands talents on my blog today and wondering why I haven't shared this before now! I was driving in my car today thinking about how this would make a wonderful Christmas gift for someone. 

Have you wanted to give a personal gift for your parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles but can't think of a new idea?  Here is an idea for you!

Take a look at these photo restorations! My husband restored these images digitally for people he knows. I've convinced him to do a holiday special and offer his services at a dirt cheap very affordable option for others.  Depending upon how difficult it will be to restore the photo his prices begin at $20 per photo. 





If you are interested in this service you can email me or leave a comment.

1 comments:

  1. I would like to know how to restore old photos. But I don't know how to restore photos, I badly need instructions.