My sister Donna had the great idea to take the kids to the Humane Society in Rogers to bring treats, toys and lots of attention for the animals there.
On the property is a dog park for the dogs to run free. We were not the only people there volunteering to play with the dogs. I can't articulate properly the appreciation the animals had for getting out to run or be played with.
Donna had the idea that we could take photos of the dogs for their adoption website since not all the photos are good representations of the animals but we found out quickly why that is. The dogs are so excited that they won't stay still long enough to snap a picture, even with my sports mode on my camera. I took some pictures anyway and would love to share some of the animals that need a home.





July 29, 2010
Oh, that was extremely kind of you guys to do that. I just don't know that I could do it, as I know I would want to take every one of the animals home with me, (trying to swallow down the big lump in my throat!) luv, Anita