I prefer a clean, organized way of life. A quiet way of life and one that can be squared away nice and neatly. In an effort to be more like my friend Kim, who is the most relaxed mother I know, I let the kids be kids when we traveled to Tulsa last Thursday.
I've learned the last couple years to be more of a go-with-the-flow type of person and I will tell you it is much more fun to be that person. So, the kids jumped and jumped and jumped having such a good time knowing it was a special treat.
Kids need to be kids. It's better for their brain development. Since Randy would prefer the quiet, still children over something like FUN any day, I made sure we were doing a quiet activity right before he met us in the hotel.





July 11, 2010
This is awesome! Love the action shots. It's amazing to think this memory will stick with them forever! Remember that time Mom let us go wild? So glad you guys got to have some fun time away & hope you had an awesome birthday!!