My day started out sleeping in until 8am followed by a hot cup of coffee and a quiet house. All my boys were still asleep. I first dropped off Dane at my mom's just down the street a mile or two, headed to pick up the portraits I got from MJW Photography, and then to my girlfriend Doris' house to meet up with Amelia and Lisa to lounge in the pool with uninterrupted girl talk. We had lots of great conversation and laughs as we floated around.
I took off to meet my three sisters at Davi Nails to get manicures and pedicures that our parents purchased for us as birthday gifts. I detoured to pick up a new lens cap at Bedfords and pick up a photo processing order I had sent in.
Donna
Carol
Michele
Me
While I was living my perfect day Randy took Dylan over to my parents house. When I arrived to pick up the boys this is what I was welcomed with...
It just wasn't possible to say no to this face. So, we finally brought home the kitten. Dylan had it picked out when it was newborn.
Tonight we are headed to the Naturals baseball game. I know, I know, it is so very Days of Our Lives without the adultery, murder, and Stefano.






