We spent over an hour going through the exhibits at the Museum of Discovery in downtown Little Rock. Dane found all of it very interesting. The museum focuses on science and history.
Can you make the straight rod go through the curved opening?
Tornado!
Earthquake!
Electrical Circuits
Health
Alice in Wonderland exhibit is the newest feature.
Motion
I didn't catch what the purpose of this exhibit was but everyone was having fun making smoke rings.
It was a fun experience for Dane and I to go downtown during some downtime between tennis matches and hang out together, just us.
One night we ordered room service and Dane thought that was so cool. He was a pro at vegging out in a hotel room. We did swim and get in the hot tub once.
It was a weekend I will never forget.





July 22, 2010
Thanks for visiting the Museum of Discovery! You have quite the photographic skill and your boys are DARLING! We'd love to have you come back this fall when we open Harry's Big Adventure...an entire exhibit about bugs. :-)