DANE
I mentioned before that not all the players attended the state competition in Little Rock but I had five players who showed up ready to play with such great attitudes!
EMILY
We may not have won any special awards but I was so proud of my players.
VANESSA
I have been so ready for the tennis season to be over with because of the responsibilities it required from me as the Team Captain and my lack of knowledge regarding tennis but when the last match was playing I got sad and didn't want it to end. I tried very hard not to cry. I've been horribly emotional all weekend.
CONNOR
I let myself get so attached to the kids. Being at state competition was a great ending to the season and I am so glad I had players who wanted to attend.
NINA
When it was all over we got a group picture.
The kids presented me with a card and gift.
When I walked away for the last time in my emotional state, I thought about next year and how rewarding it would be to see how the players improve over a year and... being their Captain wasn't so bad after all....




