Yes, my children are unruly at times just like all other children. Yes, they do get some kind of punishment when they are sassy and disrespectful. Yes, I can hear you when you tell your friend two feet in front of me, "If I ever talked to my mom like that..."
I am thrilled that you have not had the challenge of raising a child like either one of my children who frequently try to pull rank on me in public. I know your children, if you had any, would never talk to you in a disrespectful way. Thank you for pointing out that my children will be in trouble after we leave Burger King. I hope when I pulled my children out of line to leave without ordering food that you were able to find someone else to gossip about. I am sorry that you are so exhilarated with your life that you need to find someone else to judge in order to make yourself feel better about your own issues.
And lady, the reason my children didn't want to eat at Burger King was because they love my cooking so much that they were unsatisfied by something other than home cooked in my kitchen. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it.





July 30, 2010
Don't let any get under your skin. You're a great mom and can't help that sometimes that Richards' attitude comes thru! luv, Anita