twitter


Our photos are ready for viewing at MJW Photography! Mindy really did a fabulous job. She wants to know all about her subjects so that she can custom her photo shoots for personality and really take the time to get candid shots.  Here is what I submitted to her about our boys prior to the shoot.

My boys are ages 10 and 7.  There isn't a huge difference in their size.  They love video games, computers, movies, lots of action stuff. Dane (age 10) in on a tennis team. Dylan (age 7) is ADHD and doesn't like to conform so he doesn't play organized sports but loves sports in general.  Dylan is very animated with a huge personality and Dane is shy, more of an intellect and a rule follower. Dylan believes rules are for people who aren't him.  They both have longer hair than a typical boy. Dane's style is more polo shirt and Dylan's style is t-shirt and gym shorts. They both like playing outside digging, running, looking for bugs, etc. and wants to bring home stray animals. They both love reading and can do it for hours. They love swimming too.  This is a good example of the type of brothers they are - Dylan cut himself so Dane could look in his microscope at what blood looked like and Dane made Dylan sign a paper saying he did it on his own free will.

She took that information and after quieting down her laughter came up with some ideas.  The gallery of our photos will only be up another week so if you are interested in seeing what she was able to do with our family go here and type in lricha07@yahoo.com as the client email and 06262010 as the password. 

I'm not sure how I am going to pick which photos to buy since I love them all.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, dear, you never told me about the "blood" incident...

  1. omg, I love them all too! My favs are the boys walking with their backs to the camera, Dane leaning on the red wall, Randy and the boys kneeling in the grass, you and Randy where it doesn't show Randy's whole face, the boys reading with Dane on his back and Dylan on his belly....okay, I guess I really do love them all! hugs, Anita