twitter


The Naturals didn't do so well last night against the Cardinals. But, for me it wasn't about the game as much as the social aspect of the night.

The kids see it as a time to play on iPhones, DSi, read a book, etc. 
Today's children just aren't the same so I was happy to see at least one child having fun with the game even if she was holding up a Naturals finger and yelling, "Go Cardinals!".

They huddled and changed pitchers but nothing helped.
It was a family affair...
Then when the boys got really bored I took them to the Kids Zone where they spent the last of my cash for about 5 minutes of fun and I declared this would be our last trip to the ballpark. :)

It was after my weak attempt at forcing them to continue to play and get their monies worth that they got in the water box to try and destroy their wrist bands.

Take one last look at Dylan's long hair. He wants to cut it this week before school starts up in one week!


Overall, it was a fun night once I stopped having to get up and buy more food for the boys. There is something about being at the ballpark that causes them to need snacks and food constantly.

1 comments:

  1. This is a great post! I laughed so hard! We did have a great time.